Dr. Beth Tomlin
Board Certified Periodontist
- Bachelor of Science, Washington and Lee University
- Dental Degree (DDS), Baylor College of Dentistry
- Periodontal Residency, Baylor College of Dentistry
- Masters of Science in Oral Biology, Baylor College of Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Fellow, International College of Dentistry
- American Board of Periodontology
- International Team for Implantology
- North American Society of Periodontists
- Southwest Society of Periodontology
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Dallas County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- International College of Dentistry
- Junior League of Dallas
- Southwest Dental Conference Silver Star
- The Merritt-Parks Award in Periodontology
- The Warren Parker Community Dentistry Award
- Meyers Tomlin E, Kerns DG, Kessler HP, Rossmann JA, Abraham CM, Al-Hashimi I, Beach MM, Solomon ES. Comparison of ridge preservation using dermis allograft tissue matrix membrane versus connective tissue graft: a human and histological study. Journal of Contemporary Dentistry 2014; 4:10-16.
- Tomlin E, Nelson S, Rossmann J. Ridge preservation for implant therapy: a review of the literature. The Open Dentistry Journal 2014 May; 8: 66-76.
Dr. Beth Tomlin is a native of Tyler, Texas. She resides in Dallas with her husband Jake, son Charlie, and their Golden Retriever, Jackson. She especially enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Her hobbies include Pilates, tennis, photography, art/design, and cooking.